Pioneer in low-carbon potting soils
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING PROJECT
on Euronext Growth® Paris
Closing of the Operation :
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SHARES
Listing market: Euronext Growth® Paris
Indicative price range: between €9.44 and €12.76 per share offered
Eligible for PEA and PEA-PME equity savings plans *
If your financial intermediary is one of the intermediaries below, click directly on the logo to access your account and the Florentaise IPO.
INDICATIVE TIMETABLE FOR THE OPERATION
AMF approval of the Registration Document
Press release announcing the IPO project
Approval of the Prospectus by the AMF
Start of the open-price offering and global placement
Closing of the open-price offering at 5.00pm Paris time for OTC subscriptions and 8.00pm Paris time for online subscriptions
Closing of the global placement at 12pm Paris time.
Distribution of the press release indicating the result of the Offering
Settlement-delivery of the open-price offering and the global placement
Start of trading on Euronext Growth® Paris
Start of possible stabilisation period
SHARE CAPITAL BEFORE THE ISSUE
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SHARES
- Name: Florentaise
- Ticker: ALFLO
- ISIN: FR001400GO75
- Listing market: Euronext Growth® Paris
- • ICB classification: 55201015 – Fertilizers
Eligible* for PEA and PEA-PME equity savings plans.
*Reduction in income tax subject to conditions and up to the limits available. Interested parties should contact their financial advisor.
INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE
This information is provided for information purposes only and is in no way indicative of the price of the Offering, which may be set outside this indicative range.
NUMBER OF SHARES OFFERED
- A maximum of 378,378 new additional shares in the event of full exercise of the extension clause ;
- A maximum of 435,135 new additional shares in the event of full exercise of the overallotment option.
STRUCTURE OF THE OFFERING
- The orders will be broken down according to the number of shares requested: order fraction A1 (from 10 shares up to 200 shares) and order fraction A2 (over 200 shares);
- The A1 order fractions will receive preferential treatment relative to the A2 order fractions in the event that all orders cannot be fully satisfied;
A global placement mainly intended for institutional investors comprising:
- Placement in France; and
- International private placement in certain countries, excluding in particular the United States of America, Japan, Canada and Australia.
If permitted by the request expressed under the OPO, the number of shares allocated in response to orders issued under the OPO will be at least equal to 10% of the number of shares offered under the Offering (before any exercise of the Extension Clause).
GROSS AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION
- Approximately €28.0 million for 100% subscription of the capital increase (calculated on the basis of a price equal to the midpoint of the indicative range of the offering price, i.e. €11.10),
- Around €32.2 million if there is full exercise of the extension clause (based on the midpoint of the offering’s indicative price range, i.e. €11.10).
- Around €37.0 million if there is full exercise of the extension clause and the overallotment option (based on the midpoint of the offering’s indicative price range, i.e. €11.10).
LOCK-UP AND HOLDING COMMITMENTS
- Company’s lock-up agreement: 180 days
- Lock-up agreement: 360 calendar days for Floreasy (holding company of the Company controlled by Jean-Pascal Chupin)